We are seeking energetic and motivated group leaders for our after school program. Duties include creating, organizing and implementing engaging and educational activities for girls between the ages of 5-13 in support of our mission of inspiring girls to be strong, smart and bold! Homework help, arts and crafts, physical activity, STEM projects etc.
Benefits include flexible schedule, paid holidays, paid snow days, tuition reimbursement, and free childcare.
- Must have previous experience working with school age children.
- Must be enthusiastic and engaging
- Must have a caring and nurturing demeanor
- Must be a positive role model
- Physical dated within 2 years
- Able to pass criminal background check
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED
Salary: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
Schedule: 2/2:30PM to 6:00PM, Monday to Friday