Our Corporate Partner Program seeks to match a business donor with a program that is in line with their mission. The idea is to increase the visibility of the business as a community partner committed to girls’ issues while, at the same time, raising awareness among young girls around such critical issues as fair wages, body image, substance abuse, pregnancy prevention, media stereotyping, non-traditional careers, internet safety, bullying, peer pressure, education and informed decision making. Girls Inc. of New Hampshire will work with you to choose a Girls Inc. program that aligns with your company’s interests and values. An example of a business partnership is a health insurance company sponsoring Girls Inc. Mind+Body℠ health program. Current Girls Inc. of New Hampshire business partners include Dartmouth Health, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Comcast, Dunkin’ Donuts, Wellspring Dental Group & Wellspring Esthetics, UPS, and Walmart.
By becoming a corporate partner, you demonstrate to all Girls Inc. girls that your company believes in investing in their futures. While helping us inspire girls, your business can increase visibility and brand recognition. There are also many wonderful opportunities for your employees to volunteer their time and talents.
Why partner with Girls Inc. of New Hampshire?
- Create a positive, charitable image of your business.
- Increase your business’ visibility in the community leading to increased brand recognition.
- Strengthen the local community by helping to positively influence the future workforce of New Hampshire.
How can my business become a partner?
- Review the Corporate Partner Benefits to determine your preferred level of giving.
- Contact Sharron McCarthy at 603-606-1705 for more information